- What is the delivery deadline?
When we receive your order, we send your product with a delivery of 10 days (by colissimo), expidition delivery 24-48 hours.
- If I have a problem to install the wheel myself?
If you want more information than the video and the installation manual, our team is available for any further information, sending pictures, documents, help by phone, call us 00 33 1 42 04 52 33 or by mail.
- What is the weight of the Rool'in wheel?
We have 3 sizes of wheels, the average weight is 6 kg.
Rool' in required 3 years of research and development, all the elements were integrated to have a perfect balance.
Since the bike is in movement there is no heaviness in the direction, it is fluid and precise, in fact you find the characteristics of your bike, the same distance of braking, reactivity during the bends, …
- What is the real autonomy of the wheel?
With Rool’in you have an electric assistance up to 50 km according to numerous variables (weight of the person, wind, height difference, pedaling force, selected level of assistance,…).
- What is the life cycle of the battery ?
Our wheel has a battery (lithium-ion Panasonic) with a life cycle of 700 cycles (loads), more than 20 000 km.
- At the end of my battery life, should I buy a new wheel ?
No, you have to contact us and we can replace the batter, you just have to send back to us, we proceed to an exchange and recycle the old battery for a 350 euros cost.
As all the batteries, to protect their autonomy, it is necessary to charge it at least once every 2 months.
- The button light of the wheel remains red after 12 hours recommended during the first charge.
It is completely normal, this is the light of the charger which change orange in green.
Yes, your Rool' iwas designed to resist to the humidity, components are protected: they are not afraid neither the rain, nor the sand, or the dust.
The anthracite grey hood of wheels is in aluminum, you can paint them if you want.
- Who can i contact if I have a problem with the product or if I need for information?
Your product is guaranteed 2 years and 1 year for the battery. If you have a problem, our after sales service based near Paris will indicate you the procedure to the repair fastly. We listen to answer all your questions : 01 42 04 52 33.
- What can i do if I burst my wheel?
In case of flat, it is enough to proceed as on any bike, remove your tire and replace your inner tube, available on our shop for wheel of 28 inches.
- I would like to replace the tire of my bike, is it possible?
You can change your tire: our wheel rim is of standard configuration.
- May I install any type of tire?
Yes, on the condition of staying in the good larger from 1.1 to 2.3 inches.
- Is it easy to go up the wheel on my bike?
Besides the manual installation which is delivered with your product, you have a video of help to the installation by clicking here. You can notice by yourself the simplicity and the easy manipulation required. Naturally our team are at your disposition to answer any interrogation.
- I have a bike with a mechanical disk brake. Can your wheel adapt it to my bike?
If you have this type of brake, it is necessary to get our disk brake in our Shop..
- Did you think about the secure ? I heard that the electric bikes is stolen
You have two levels of protections:
- A mechanical protection in the valve location, you have a space enough important to cross a chain and hang on your wheel.
- A protection type "code", after having hung on your wheel, you can remove the display of your handlebars, and the bike is not electric any more… every display is scheduled in factory to communicate only with one wheel.
For Smart version, you have to remove the pedelec sensor, in 10 seconds.
- What about the damages in town?
One of the interests of Rool' in, it is because everything is integrated in the wheel and closed by a hood. When you go to make your races in town, you remove your display : the electric assistance is not functional any more. So we avoid the possible damages on a electric wheel : torn away display, cable power / command split …
To know more about the electric wheel, contact us by phone to 01 42 04 52 33 or by mail.